Okay, what happened was this...

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Exciting News!

I just found out that my piece "Less Money, Mo' Problems" won a "Bloggy" award for "Best Satirical, Comedic or Humorous Blog Entry"! I know it sounds lame - but I'm actually really excited! For those of you who don't know, The Bloggies are an extremely prestigious online award that I created about 10 minutes ago - so it's been a real whirlwind!

They're like the Daytime Emmys of blogging! Of course, "The Golden Entries" are still the Primetime Emmys of blogging and, in an odd twist, the "Blogcademy Awards" are actually our Tonys....I only wish I had thought of creating them all.

But a big thank you to everyone who's been reading and who helped me earn and invent this very special award. I think I can safely say, this is going to be a really great résumé padder!

1 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

Goddammit. And here I'm stuck with nothing but Golden Blogs. Worthless!

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home