Okay, what happened was this...

Thursday, July 06, 2006

All the News That's Tits to Print!

I was riding home on the subway today, and the guy sitting across from me was reading some Asian language newspaper. I have no idea what it said (although today's Beetle Bailey was funny in ANY language!), but the title of the backpage must have roughly translated into "Sheer Blouse Round-up" - because the entire bottom half of the page was devoted to images of women in see-through shirts (with accompanying text - that I'm sure was extremely entertaining and painfully unnecessary).
The best part, though, was that it wasn't some sketchy guy reading a pervy paper - it was a normal looking Asian man, reading what's probably the equivalent of the NY Post. And I learned two things from this cultural study. One, our newspapers suck. And two, even though no one noticed or cared what this guy was reading, the second I started masturbating to it, all of a sudden, I'm on a train full of prudes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home