Okay, what happened was this...

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I want to write TV theme songs!

I was thinking about the theme song for "Happy Days" and it's got to be one of the all-time stupidest. Think about it - "Sunday, Monday - Happy Days! Tuesday, Wednesday Happy Days! Thursday, Friday Happy Days!"
That's catchy and all, but all it's saying is, "These days of the week? They're Happy! The next days? Happy too!"
And it's even worse if the "Happy Days" in the song is just supposed to be referencing the title of the show. It's like a retarded kid who loved Happy Days rewrote the "One Two Buckle My Shoe" song. Just try plugging in the title of another show and you'll see just how dumb and generic it is. I like these ones:

Sunday, Monday _________

"Who's the Boss?"
"Facts of Life"
"Charles in Charge"
"L.A. Law"
"C.S.I."
"Primetime Live"
"Dr. Phil"

Grab a TV Guide and get crackin'!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home